Bizcommunity Graduate Internship Programme 2024
- Do you enjoy working with people?
- Do you love marketing, advertisement, and news?
Bizcommunity was launched in 2001, they have grown exponentially since then. They offer a great scope of products and services, ranging from news, beauty, finance and more. They have become a B2B site of choice within Africa, but moreover in South Africa. They have all fields from marketing, media, advertising, and news covered in all sectors.
They stand strong with more than 3 million readers a month. They also provide a perfect platform for jobs on offer as well as for job seekers, with more than 26 industrial portals. They offer great internship programs as the need arises.
Bizcommunity Internships Available
DPSA offers a diversity of internships each year, here are some that may be of interest to you, depending on your anticipated career path:
- Beauty Editor
- Features Editor
- Online Advertising Sales Executive
- Digital & Print Media Sales Support
- Social Media Community Manager
- Media Sales Account Manager
- Layout, DTP & Repro Artist
- Graphic Designer
- Digital Creative Director
- Visual Merchandiser
- Production Assistant
- Lead Developer
- Junior Sales Representative
- Market Research Specialist
- New Business Developer
- 3D Animator
- Sales Assistant
- Web Designer
- Lifestyle Editor
- Production Assistant
- Telesales Consultant
- Promotions Manager
- Production Online Manager
- Creative Director
- Creative Writer
- Accounts Executive
- Front-End Developer
- Internal Sales
- Champaign Manager
- PHP Developer
Bizcommunity Internships Requirements
Applications are accepted yearly for a selection of internships to fill opening that may arise within all sectors.
Candidates will also be required to have the following:
- Candidates must hold a valid Matric certificate
- Candidates must be a South African citizen
- Candidates must hold a valid ID book/card
- Candidates must be unemployed
- Candidates must hold a diploma or degree form a recognized institute of higher learning
- Candidates with a degree or diploma within the selected discipline
- Candidates must be MS as well as computer literate
- Must be proficient in English (read, write & speak)
- Candidates must not have been employed within their related field of study
- Candidates must not hold any kind of criminal record
- Candidates must show a commitment to follow a career within the public sector
- Candidates must be willing to stay or move to where the need is highest, even rural areas
More information will be made available to qualifying candidates, depending on the internship. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered. Ensure you attach all relevant certified documentation to your application, in addition to a curriculum vitae. The curriculum vitae should reflect your expertise, competencies along with your skills and interests.
Bizcommunity Graduate Internship Programme 2024 Application
Internships online applications processes are made available during the year. There are multiple sites where applications can be made, nonetheless, it is suggested to frequently check on the Bizcommunity Website for any developments during the year.
The closing dates for internships fluctuate, depending on the current needs within the Bizcommunity at the time. Be sure to check on their home page regularly for such opportunities. Remember to complete the forms fully and add all relevant documentation.