Wits University is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing Junior Business Analyst Graduate / Internship Programme.
This role works closely with clients from the WITS community, complements the roles found anywhere else within the community
- Gather and interpret business requirements
- Develop and enhance business processes
- Document and map As-Is processes.
- Identify opportunities for business process improvement.
- Redesign, improve and develop to-be processes
- Scope and develop a functional requirement documents
- Liaise between various stakeholders supported/impacted by a process to resolve integration issues.
- Taking part in functional testing and user acceptance testing
Bachelor Degree in either:
- Information Systems,
- Computer Science
Preferred / Advantageous:
- Business Process Mapping Certification
- Business Analysis Certification
- Candidate must be willing to start immediately
Internship Application closing date: 09 July 2021.
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
How To Apply For Wits University Junior Business Analyst Internships 2021
NB. Please note that applications have to be done through Online iRecruitment only. No hardcopies or emails should be submitted.