Sibanye Stillwater Academy is inviting all unemployed matriculates to apply for the ongoing Learnership Programme.
Sibanye Stillwater Academy invites young dynamic individuals from its local communities, interested in engaging in a plating / welding learnership to apply
A limited number of positions are being offered to Driefontein local community members for an opportunity in line with Sibanye – Stillwater’s business needs in the engineering fields listed below:
- Plater / Welder – required qualification subjects: Mathematics, Engineering Science, Plating and Structural Steel Drawings and Platers Trade Theory.
Entry Level Requirements
- Have the relevant minimum N2 qualifications to be considered in the above mentioned engineering trade for which the application is made.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye-Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre
- Be recommended based on interview outcomes
- Achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or higher
- Obtain a Protection Services clearance certificate
Learnership Application Closing Date: 26 July 2021
Learnership Location: Gauteng
How To Apply For Sibanye Stillwater Academy Learnerships Programme
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships.
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason.
- All entry level requirements outcomes will be considered before applicant be recommended
- Applicants must submit a fully completed Application Form, Record of Service, CV and certified copies of ID, Qualifications and Statement of results to the Sibanye-Stillwater Academy. (N2 must have the relevant subjects for the discipline applied for)
- Applicants in possession of a Section 28 or 26D Trade Certificates will not be considered including another Learnership
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection
- CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND APPLY Learnership Plating