Services SETA Internship 2019 in Parktown, Services SETA is offering Transformation internship opportunities for the financial year 2019 in Parktown, Gauteng. The duaration of this Internship is 12 months. Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend of R5,000.00 during their placement. The Intern Transformation is responsible for administration and management of the Transformation Department. The incumbent must provide general administrative services for the unit’s strategic projects and initiatives.
Internship Application deadline is 07 December 2018
Internship Provider: Services SETA
Internship Location: Parktown, Johannesburg
- Three year qualification in Public Administration/Finance/Commerce or any Equivalent.
- Matric or equivalent
- Maintain a live database of BBBEE records related to all elements of the BBBEE scorecard, including capturing and managing all relevant data.
- Obtain, co-ordinate and administer all documentation for BBBEE audits (internal and for annual verification purposes.)
- Assist in reporting on BBBEE performance on a monthly basis and assist in monitoring and tracking performance of each element of the scorecard.
- Draft reports on progress, gaps identified and advisory provided to Key internal stakeholders.
- Serve as secretariat for transformation-related services; monthly EE committee meetings; quarterly BBBEE meetings with the Transformation working group, take minutes and follow up on actions to be taken.
- Interface with relevant internal (e.g. key internal stakeholders etc.) and external (Suppliers; Department of Labour, Department of Trade and Industry; BBBEE Verification Agency, etc.) and provide reports as in when required per the business requirements.
- Maintain clear/up-to-date records / files of transformation monitoring and reporting tools, systems and procedures.
- Co-ordinate monthly Transformation related meetings and timely alert the Transformation Manager on action items and reports to be prepared relating to Transformation.
- Perform other administrative tasks in support of the Transformation unit, including maintaining the transformation calendar of activities Transformation Manager’s diary.
How to Apply