Sasol Learnerships 2018/2019 in Gauteng & Durban
Sasol Learnerships 2018/2019 in Gauteng & Durban,
Sasol Invites applicants to apply for Learnerships 2018 / 2019 in Sandton, Sasolburg, Ekandustria, Germiston,and Durban. The program offers a structured opportunity to gain practical and meaningful work experience.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 05 September 2018
Learnership Provider: Sasol
Learnership Location: Sandton, Secunda, Sasolburg, Ekandustria, Germiston, Durban
- Administrative roles: National Senior Certificate
- Operator and related roles: National Senior Certificate/ full N3 with Mathematics, Science and English
- Functional roles such as HR, Legal, Information Management, Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance, SHE and Engineering- or Technically–related roles: A tertiary qualification such as a relevant Diploma or Degree.
The main deliverables of the role is for the candidate to:
- Gain practical work experience;
- Increase own understanding of the work involved in a particular field;
- Increase self-confidence;
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures
In order to qualify you have to be a South African citizen between 18 and 29 years of age and currently unemployed. Preference will be given to applicants from previously disadvantaged groups who are currently residing in our fence line communities.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
Self-mastery – Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting.
Functional / Technical
Functional skills and technical competencies may be required, depending on the nature of the role where the business considers placement of the YES-Learner.
Note: Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void. Please take note that shortlisted applicants will be interviewed and subjected to a full recruitment vetting process.
How to Apply
Fraud disclaimer: Sasol will never ask you to pay for any checks or clearances. If you suspect fraud, please contact your local SAPS.”