Sandvik Apprenticeship Programme 2019, Sandvik invites applicants to apply for the Apprenticeship programme offered. Interested applicants should please check out for the prerequisites before applying.
As an apprentice, you invest your time, energy and work into your skills training, and your employer invests time and money to train you. The technical training provider – a college, university, or training institution – and the Industry Training Authority (ITA) also have important roles to play.
Key Performance Areas
- Observe the conditions of the relevant employment agreement or award;
- Attend and perform work as directed by you;
- Behave in a courteous and professional manner;
- Obey all lawful instructions;
- Not waste, damage or injure the property, goods or business of the employer.
- Work toward achieving the competencies of the training plan;
- Undertake training and assessment as required under the training plan;
- Keep the training record and produce this when required.
- Grade 12 (Matric) with Maths and Science or equivalent qualification
Closing Date: 10 June 2019
How To Apply