IEC Vacancies and applications are currently ongoing. All interested applicants are to read carefully the steps below to make sure they have met the Requirements For IEC Vacancies 2024 before they apply.
Requirements For IEC Vacancies 2024
The most important IEC Vacancy requirement is to be a South African citizen and a registered voter.
Applicants must take critical note of the following since No person shall be appointed who –
- is under the age of 18 years
- is not a registered voter
- is not a South African citizen
- has a criminal record, without consulting the CEO
- is or has been a candidate in an election for the National Assembly, a provincial legislature, or a municipal council in the last five years
- has been an office-bearer of a political party in the last 5 years
- has been an office-bearer of any other organization or entity that has party political aims during the last 5 years
- is related to an employee of the Electoral Commission in that specific municipality, without the approval of the PEO.
A good understanding of the electoral system of South Africa will be an added advantage. The educational requirements and the job experience required are stated in the individual vacancies.
Check the link below in order to apply for the IEC latest job vacancies