P&G South Africa Sales Internships 2018/ 2019 in Johannesburg
P&G South Africa Sales Internships 2018/ 2019 in Johannesburg,
P&G South Africa invites qualifying students to apply for Internship / Graduate Programme for 2018 / 2019.
Bursary online application deadline is 6 May 2018
Bursary Provider: P&G South Africa
Bursary Location: Johannesburg
Do you want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands? Are you intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers?
Then our Sales Graduate Program is the right place to kick-start your career & leadership development.
Our Sales department leads the collaboration with our customers and develops strategic selling concepts and activities to grow our business and the customers’ sales. We work with our customers, whether in stores, retailers, headquarters, influencers or end-users, to align strategies and exchange capabilities, competencies and assets. The common objective is that both companies achieve greater turnover, market share and profitability than they could have achieved separately.
The Sales Graduate Program will enable you to influence P&G’s customer’s decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. This involves developing product ranging, shelving, pricing and promotion strategies, based on consumer shopping behaviour insights. Graduates will be trained to Lead, Sell, and Win by designing business plans which will deliver sales & market share objectives and help customers develop programs which will build their business & ours.
What we offer:
- We guarantee you responsibilities from day 1 and to have the full ownership of the projects.
- Your manager will coach you and will ensure you get a dedicated training program, including some days with our Sales force.
- The Sales Graduate program is the best way to start building your career at P&G. Our career paths are based on promotion from within: all our Commercial Sales Directors have started their career on the field!
We are looking for:
- Graduates (minimum Bachelors’ degree) from a reputed institute with 0-1 years of working experience
- business mindset and willingness to get involved in a leading group with a recognized internal promotion policy
- Fluency in English
- Capacity to work autonomously towards common sales objectives
- South African Citizenship with a valid South African ID
- Valid driver’s license
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
P&G has been proudly serving the consumer needs of South Africa since 1995 out of our locations in Sandton & our Plant in Spartan Kempton Park. Our team of 300 serves South Africa with our leading brands (including Ariel, Pampers, Always, Gillette, Pantene, Vicks, and Oral B), and our community engagement campaigns (learn more about our Always Keep Girls in School campaign by visiting https://bit.ly/2sQ39ov)
South Africa, Gauteng, Sandton