North West Department of Community Safety is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing 24 months Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
REQUIREMENTS: A Post-Matric (Grade 12) Qualification as specified below:
Internship Application Closing Date : 14 June 2021
Internship Location: North West
How To Apply For North West Dept of Community Safety Internships 2021 / 2022
Applications should be forwarded in time to the department whose since applications received after the closing date and time indicated below will as a rule not be accepted. Faxed and emailed applications are not accepted.
- It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the department.
- The Department reserves the right not to make appointments, and correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
- All appointments will be subjected to a positive qualifications verifications as well as security clearance and vetting.
NB. Learners who have previously been in Internship programme in the Public Service will not be considered.
All applications must be forwarded to the Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Community Safety & Transport Management, Private Bag x19, MMABATHO 2735 Office No. 138/110/111/113,152 1st Floor, Tirelo Building, Albert Luthuli Drive Mafikeng
- Applications must be submitted on the improved Z83 (employment Application form) which must be fully completed and compulsory to be signed and dated. Note that it is compulsory to complete all fields on the prescribed Z83 form for the applicant to be considered. Should the applicant/s use incorrect application form for employment (Z83) approved to be utilized with effect 01 January 2021, the applicant/s will not be considered for selection purposes (disqualified).
- The employment application form is obtainable at any National or Provincial Department and it is accessible on the DPSA Website. www.dpsa.gov.za. The copies of all qualification/s required document must be originally certified which include certified copy of RSA ID document/National identity card. A recent updated comprehensive CV with at least three (03) referees with current contact details is required; certification of qualification(s)/required documents must not be older than six (6) months.
- Failure to submit or comply with the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Should the applicant fail to submit or comply with the requested documents, or not meet the minimum requirements of the job as per the post advertised, this will result in the employment application not being considered
- All qualifications will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish this Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Positions requiring tertiary qualification/s must be accompanied by certified copies of academic records/transcripts(s). Candidates must indicate the number of the post/reference number and the centre in their applications.
- Candidates requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their queries to the person reflected as enquiries below the post applied for.
Please direct all enquiries to Mr G Malotane, Tel. Nr (018) 200 8279/82528247/8277/8449