JSE Internship Opportunity 2018
JSE Internship Opportunity 2018, The Johannesburg Stock Exchange is the premier stock exchange in Africa and is based in South Africa where it has operated as a market place for the trading of financial products for 130 years.
As one of the top 20 exchanges in the world in terms of market capitalisation, we are an ideal listing destination for companies looking to raise capital by tapping into large pools of local, global and institutional investor capital.
We are a fully electronic, efficient and secure market, with world-class regulation, trading and clearing systems, settlement assurance and risk management. We connect buyers and sellers in a variety of financial markets that include equities and equity derivatives, commodity derivatives, currency derivatives and interest rate instruments.
We are a member of the World Federation of Exchanges (WFE) and hold the chairmanship of the Association of Futures Markets (AFM). We are supervised by the Financial Services Board (FSB).
An exciting Internship opportunity is currently available at the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
Successful incumbents will be placed on a 24-month fixed-term InternshipProgramme and they will be exposed to the day-to-day activities within the Finance Division.
Further, the incumbents will be placed on NQF aligned Learnership Programmes
along with gaining on-the-job experience. Preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates.
– Must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Auditing or Financial Management. No modules or exams must be outstanding.
– Must have obtained an average aggregate of 60% and above.
– Be available immediately.
– Be a South African citizen.
– Be self-motivated, conscientious and self-disciplined.
– Able to take initiative, work in a team and handle pressure.
– Be result oriented, enthusiastic and pay attention to details.
– Be willing to learn and have good interpersonal skills.
Should you wish to apply, kindly submit your CV and supporting documents to one of the following email addresses: [email protected].
If you have not received a response to your application within 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.