eNCA Graduate / Internship Programme 2019
eNCA Graduate / Internship Programme 2019, below is the information on the eNCA Graduate / Internship Programme 2019.
Successful candidates will be exposed to the following skill sets, which include but are not limited to:
- News Reporting
- News Editing and Writing
- Video Editing
- Graphics Design
- Autocue Operator
- Vision Control
- Production Assistant
- Camera Operations
- Day to Day running of News Room
- Human Resources
- Financial Administrator
Non Negotiable Requirements:
- Internship – must have completed an Undergraduate Degree or National Diploma (minimum three years) aligned to program skill set.
- Work Integrated Learning Programme – in possession of a TVET college National Diploma or studying towards qualification aligned to program skill set. Proof of Work Integrated Learning (WIL) integrated request letter from institution.
- Applicants that wish to apply must be an unemployed South African Citizen and over the age of 18.
- Core working hours are from 8h30 to 17h30, however due to the nature of the business successful candidates must be able to work shifts, including weekends and public holidays.
- Successful candidates must be available for the full 12 month duration of programme.
- Applicants must have own reliable transport to and from office and/or work location.
- Applicants will be responsible for their own relocation cost, if applicable.
- An excellent command of the English language, writing skills and visual sense is required.
- Must be Computer Literate, including advanced research techniques and knowledgeable across all social media platforms.
- Failure to submit any of the required documentation will result in immediate disqualification from the process.
- All applicants must be available for a panel interview process which will be based in Johannesburg.
- This is an equal opportunity initiative therefore people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
A minimal stipend will be paid to successful candidates.
CLOSING DATE: 17 AUGUST 2018
How To Apply
If you meet the minimum requirements, we look forward to hearing from you. Kindly submit the following to [email protected]
- Your CV
- A certified copy of your ID
- A certified copy of your Highest Qualifications
- Motivational letter (limited to 200 words) detailing why we need you on our program
If you have not received a response within 14 days after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.