Buscor is inviting all unemployed youth to apply for the ongoing Driver Learnership Programme.
DRIVER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME TRAINING
Buscor (Pty) Ltd is contributing to Road Safety through a programme to develop young Professional Drivers for the Bus Industry in South Africa. Buscor invites applicants from unemployed youths who meet the following criteria:
- Must be unemployed and possess C1 Drivers License without endorsement
- Must be between the ages of 22 and 35.
- Must have passed Grade 11 or higher •
- Must have no Criminal Record.
- Must be medically and physically fit to drive heavy motor vehicle (Bus).
- Must be South African living in one of Buscor operational areas.
- Must be willing to build a career as a Professional Driver.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 16 July 2021
Learnership Location: Mbombela, Mpumalanga
How To Apply For Buscor Driver Learnerships Programme
Applications marked for the attention of the Training Manager can be emailed to [email protected]. Please note that it is essential to attach all supporting documents with your CV.
- Application Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Name Clearance from SAPS
- Certified ID Copy
- Certified copy of driver’s licence
- Grade 11 certificate/Report of higher grade
- Strictly one page Motivation Letter stating your future goals and now obtaining code CiEC Drivers Licence and Professional Drivers Permit will assist you in building a Career as Professional Driver.
- Proof of residence
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date kindly regard your application as unsuccessful.
For enquiries contact: Cynthia Santo at 013 752 4841.