Averda is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing IT Graduate / Internship Programme.
Averda is a leading Waste Management company. We are offering a very well structured 12 month training program for IT graduates who are eager and hard working to learn.
You will gain experiance relating to all technical issues including hardware, software and internal users support.
Please note this position will be based in our Cape Town Offices
Averda IT Internships Requirements
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- N Diploma in IT at a registered FET college
- A+ and N+ certification beneficial (completed or in progress)
- Good understanding of Windows 10 operating system and Microsoft office and related features like Teams ,Excel.
- General knowledge of computers, laptops, tablets and associated peripherals
- Good understanding of wi-fi and internet technologies in general.
- Past experience of IT end user support will be an added advantage
- Good Communication and pronblem solvings skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with attention to detail
Internship Application Closing Date : 18 August 2021
Internship Location: Cape Town
How To Apply For Averda IT Internships Programme
Please email your CV to [email protected] with the subject : Averda IT Support Internship 2021