Oracle Graduate and Internship Programme 2018
Oracle Graduate and Internship Programme 2018, Applications are invited from all interested and qualified applicants for the 2018 Oracle graduate internship programme. All interested applicants are to read the requirements carefully and make sure they meet it before they apply.
What we are looking for:
- fresh graduates,with a Business / Marketing / Communication Degree
- Bachelor’s degree – Bachelor of Science – Information Technology
- fresh graduates,with a Business or IT related degree
- Fluent level of English
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally.
- Proactive, flexible, keen on continuous learning
- A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills and an overall sales oriented mindset.
- Actively develop a depth of product knowledge in the designated Oracle Cloud range: PaaS, IaaS and DBaaS.
- Shadowing your team and specified groups in order to increase experience and knowledge.
- Develop awareness of all relevant competitive products on the market.
- Attend sales meetings and is actively involved in the sales cycle, in order to address the business needs and to best position Oracle’s Technology portfolio.
- Learn how to present and articulate Oracle products’ strengths relative to competitors’.
Oracle is committed to hiring Top Talent in our Internship Program and to developing and mentoring individuals to meet their potential and reach their career goals. We are looking for dynamic, high performing individuals who thrive on the challenge of working in a fast moving environment and who have a passion for technology and how it can help businesses succeed.
How To Apply
Applicants are to follow the links below and apply for the programme before the closing date.