Absa Home Loans hereby invites unemployed youth to apply for the ongoing 12 months Learnership Programme 2021.
Learnership Application Closing Date: Unspecified
Learnership Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Absa Home loans is dedicated towards offering a learnership opportunity to young individuals that are talented, enthusiastic, and have a deep passion for utilizing technology to empower customers. This one-year Absa Home Loans Learnership program incorporates classroom training and on the job exposure in all aspects of contact with the Bank’s customers. As a Milpark learner, you will be required to demonstrate:
- Strong customer service skills and excellent problem-solving ability
- Organization skills; pay attention to detail and place emphasis on follow-up.
- Furthermore, must be able to demonstrate ability to work well in a team and both listen and communicate effectively.
- Show a high level of professionalism and courteousness. These individuals should work well under pressure
- A Self-starter with hands-on mentality
GET Certificate: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)